Monday, April 22, 2013

Foreign Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) required for Skilled Worker Immigration to Canada

As per the new rules for Skilled Immigration to Canada, Educational Credential is a must. This new rules are in place from May, 2013.

These Educational Credentials must be done by one of the four designated organizations.

If you want to apply for Immigration to Canada as a Skilled worker, you must complete the process. Below I have added the organizations along with there links. Just click on them to go to their website.

Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) organizations and their links

  1. Comparative Education Service: University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
  2. International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
  3. World Education Services
  4. Medical Council of Canada
Go to the corresponding website and follow their instructions.

The last one is for International medical graduates (IMGs). Though they are not in the occupation list, it is provided for the ones who are already in Canada.

Hope you find your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) done within a very short time and may submit your application for Skilled Worker Immigration Visa in your occupation before reaching the CAP.


1 comment: