Saturday, October 1, 2011

Form fill up for Skilled Worker category: Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) - Part 2

This is the continuity of the post Form fill up for Skilled Worker category: Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) - Part 1. Please click here if you want to go back (and I recommend if you are here in first visit) to the previous post (Part-1)

1. Full Name: In the first part put your family name and in the second part given names. If you have middle names put all of them here.
2. Have you ever used any other name (e.g. Nickname, maiden name alias, etc): This part is self explanatory. Check the Yes/No check box first.
Then if you changed your maiden name and included the family name of yout spuce, put your previous family name in the first part. If your were given any other names like nickname, put it in the second part.
3. UCI: If this is your first application, then leave this place blank. If it is not, then put your Universal Client Identification number (UCI) or Client Identification number (Client ID), if known (8-digit number).
4. Sex: Choose your sex from the drop down menu.
5. Height: Put you height here in centimeter in the place marked as "cm" of write in the next area for feet and inch.
6. Eye color: Choose the one from the drop down menu.
7. Date of birth: Write down your date of birth following the indicated pattern (i.e. birth year in four digits in the first part).
8. Place of birth: Write the name of the city/town of your birth at the given place. Remember, it should correlate your birth certificate.
9. Citizenships: 1) From the list, select your country of citizenship.
                          2) If you are a citizen of more than one country, select your other country of citizenship, otherwise leave it blank.
10. Current country of residence:
    From the list, select the appropriate information to indicate:
       - The name of your current country of residence. Your country of residence is the country in which you are residing, provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country.
       - Your immigration status in that country - Choose it from the drop down menu.
11. You should not be able to fill this part
12. Previous countries of residence: Check the box to indicate whether you have lived in any country other than your country of citizenship or your current country of residence for more than six (6) months in the past five (5) years.
If you checked "Yes", from the list select the appropriate information to indicate the following:
 - The name of the country you lived in
 - Your immigration status for the time you were in that country: Choose it from the drop down menu
 - Other: This section must be completed if you selected ―Other‖ as a status
 - The dates (From – To) you were living in that country.
13. Your current marital status:
      a) Choose it from the drop down menu.
      b) If you have choose "yes", then you must put your marriage date here in the recommended format.
      c) Put the name of your spouse in the first part and given name in the second part.
14. Have you previously married or in a common-law relationship? :
      Check the box No/Yes accordingly
      If you had one, then fill up the following areas accordingly.

Please click here to continue to part - 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment