This post is a continuation of Form fill up for Skilled Worker category: Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) - Part 2. Click here to go to that post.
1. Current mailing address: Full up all the spaces under the heading for P.O.box; Apt./Unit; Street no; City/Town; Country; Province/ State; Postal code; District.
Note - Mail from the immigration office will be sent to this address. So be very careful while filling the section.
- If your country has no province/state, the option will be automatically disabled after selecting the
country from drop down list.
2. Residential address: First click on the checkbox confirming that whether it is same as your mailing address or not. If it is different, then check "No" and fill up the remaining accordingly.
3. Telephone no: First check the box for "Canada/US" or "Other". Then from the list in the type heading, select the type of telephone : Residence (home)/Cellular (cell/mobile)/Business (work).
Note- If you have an extension number, indicate it after your phone number under "Ext."
4. Alternate Telephone no: If you have alternate number then fill this.
5. Fax no: Check the appropriate box to indicate if the facsimile (fax) number is from Canada and United States or Other (any other country). If applicable, indicate your facsimile (fax) number, including country code, area/regional codes, etc.
6. Email address: Write your email address here if you have any. Remember if you have put email address here, CIC will send mail to this address. So give the mail address you are using or will be using.
You should be able to fill this part without any problem.
NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT
Fill up this part as you have done for PASSPORT part
1. From the drop down list, select your highest level of education.
2. Write down the total number of years of formal education that you have completed.
3. Put your current occupation here.
4. Write down your intended occupation in Canada here.
a) From the drop down list, select your first (native) language.
b) If your native language is not English or French, select from the drop down list which one you would most likely use.
2. Select the language you are able to communicate. As you are reading this post, you are at least able to communicate in English.
Please click here to go to the last part.